Alice is an experienced website designer and has worked with a wide range of businesses over the years; from a luxurious 5* yard in the Cotswolds, an Equestrian online retailer and even an Interior Design studio in the Bahamas!
As an website design agency dedicated to being innovative and creative, we always ensure that each and every one of our websites are user friendly, beautifully designed and most importantly, secure.
Our specialist knowledge and passion of equestrian and rural pursuits makes us the ideal partners for your website project, no matter how big or small. We know how this industry ticks, what competitors are out there and how to stand out from the crowd. You want to work with a website designer who understands your passion, and who can translate this into a website which converts visitors into customers.
By having your website designed and hosted by professionals who know the equine, country and lifestyle market inside out, you know your website will be fully bespoke, one-of-a-kind and something that represents who you are.
What You Can Expect From Us:
– A beautifully crafted website design which incorporates your branding and your brand essence. We will get to know your values, your pain points and what you expect to achieve from a website and design a fully bespoke and unique site tailored just to you. We say NO to templates and pre-built themes!
– A fully responsive and fast website design which works well across all devices
– Well researched and effective SEO on every page. We make sure each page is keyword optimised, includes all the correct meta data and has those all important ALT tags on every image, so that you can be found!
– Your website to be built on WordPress, we avoid Squarespace, Wix, Weebly etc like the plague! This is because WordPress is the most secure platform, and offers much greater search engine optimisation features. It’s also fully customisable, with millions of plugins and design features available.
– A safe and secure website, hosted with our trusted partners Black Nova Designs.
A Specialist Tech Team…
You’ll be aware by now that we pride ourselves in our team of specialists, so we are always keen to boast about our fantastic team of website developers who work with head designer Alice on the majority of all our website projects.
Working alongside designer Alice are not one, but two website developers. In recent years we have been commissioned for larger, more complex builds such as classified advertisement sites, and our team of developers have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure everything is ship shape and secure for our clients.
We do say teamwork is the dreamwork; Alice makes sure all the design, visuals and customer journey is on point, and the developers assist with any custom coding and security work!
The Website Design Process
When you choose to work with us this is what you can expect the process to look like…
After getting to know you and your business a little, we send over a few things:
– A website questionnaire which helps us to get to know your customer avatar, your current promotions and business activity, your branding and many other things!
– A service agreement (basically declaring we won’t share any of your private information)
– An invoice for 50% of the investment cost
After we have received these documents from you we will request any content that you have such as images and text (unless you choose us to create the copy too) to be sent over.
A staging site and domain is set up and the build begins…
After approximately 2 weeks (depending on the size of the project) we will send the staging site link over to you for approval. You will then send us any amendments and feedback for the site, and we will get to work updating it and making it absolutely 100% perfect for you.
Work does not stop until you are satisfied with the finished design!
Once both parties are happy, we will ask for the final payment installment (or settle on a payment plan- yes we offer these!) and then set your website live to the world!
We will be able to enrol you onto a monthly maintenance plan, or teach you how to manage it yourselves, which is very doable. WordPress and Woocommerce are very user friendly so it is totally up to you which path to take!
Or drop Alice a text: 07981878007
“Alice designed a new and refreshed version of the EcoGreen Equestrian website. I can’t thank her enough, the website has been live for a few months now and is performing much better than it did before, its easy for customers to use and looks fantastic.”
Interested in working with us?
To find out more about how we can work together, what would be best for you, or even just to introduce yourself and have a natter, head to our contact page below to fill out an enquiry form, and Alice will be in touch very shortly.