Equestrian website Design
Our MD Alice is an experienced equestrian website designer and has catered for many equestrian and rural clients over the past few years. Her professional experience working in design and a lifetime’s dedication to horses results in a unique skillset, making her the perfect partner for any creative work.
If you’re an equine business, it makes sense that you work with people who share your passion and understanding of horses. Due to our years of experience in the industry, we understand the equestrian language and what will make your brand stand out in this niche market. Our specialist knowledge puts us in a position to understand your clientele, and what they will respond to, meaning we produce 100% bespoke and tailored websites appropriate for your audience.
All of our equestrian website design services will provide everything you need to establish yourselves online, and we will go above and beyond to deliver results you are proud of.
We work to your brief, and are able to put together a website on very tight timescales – our quickest project was completed in a week!
What You Can Expect From Us:
– A beautifully crafted equestrian website design which showcases your branding and what you’re all about. We will get to know your values, identify your pain points and design a fully bespoke and unique site tailored just to you. We say NO to templates and pre-built themes!
– A fully responsive and fast website design which works perfectly across all devices
– Effective SEO on every page, including meta dats and those all important ALT tags so that you show up on search engine results and you get found! We know the equine industry inside out so we know which keywords to rank for, and how to optimise your pages for these.
– Your website to be built on WordPress, we avoid Squarespace, Wix, Weebly etc like the plague! This is because WordPress is the most secure platform, and offers much greater search engine optimisation features. It’s also fully customisable, with millions of plugins and design features available.
– A safe and secure website, hosted with our trusted partners Black Nova Designs who also specialise in equestrian website design.
A Specialist Equine Tech Team…
You’ll be aware by now that we pride ourselves in our team of specialists, all equipped with equestrian knowledge so that we bring our clients the best of the best. We are always keen to boast about our fantastic team of web developers who work with chief designer Alice on the majority of all our website projects.
Working alongside designer Alice are not one, but two developers. In recent years we have been commissioned for larger, more complex builds such as classified advertisement sites, and our team of developers have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure everything is ship shape and secure for our clients.
We do say teamwork is the dreamwork; Alice makes sure all the design, visuals and customer journey is on point, and the developers assist with any custom coding and security work!
Equestrian Website Design: The Process
When you partner with us, this is what you can expect the process to look like…
After getting to know you and your business a little, we send over a few things:
– A website questionnaire which helps us to get to know your customer avatar, your current promotions and business activity, your branding and many other things!
– A service agreement (basically declaring we won’t share any of your private information)
– An invoice for 50% of the investment cost
After we have received these documents from you we will request any content that you have such as images and text (unless you choose us to create the copy too) to be sent over.
A staging site and domain is set up and the build begins…
After approximately 2 weeks (depending on the size of the project) we will send the staging site link over to you for approval. You will then send us any amendments and feedback for the site, and we will get to work updating it and making it absolutely 100% perfect for you.
Work does not stop until you are satisfied with the finished design!
Once both parties are happy, we will ask for the final payment installment (or settle on a payment plan- yes we offer these!) and then set your website live to the world!
We will be able to enrol you onto a monthly maintenance plan, or teach you how to manage it yourselves, which is very doable. WordPress and Woocommerce are very user friendly so it is totally up to you which path to take!
Or drop Alice a text: 07981878007
“Alice designed a new and refreshed version of the EcoGreen Equestrian website. I can’t thank her enough, the website has been live for a few months now and is performing much better than it did before, its easy for customers to use and looks fantastic.”
Interested in working with us?
To find out more about how we can work together, what would be best for you, or even just to introduce yourself and have a natter, head to our contact page below to fill out an enquiry form, and Alice will be in touch very shortly.